2 Smoked Haddock Fishcakes essential Waitrose 170g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
£7.41 per kg
- Brands: Waitrose Essentials
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 7, 220°C, Fan 200°C 14-16mins.
Remove all packaging. Place fish cakes on a preheated baking tray in centre of oven. Cook until golden brown. Do not reheat once cooled.
Country of Origin
Tray & Heat Sealed
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled;
Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
2 Fish Cakes
Common Name: Haddock
Latin Name: Melanogrammus aeglefinus
Country of Origin: Iceland and Norway
Caught in the North East Atlantic
Method of catch: Long line and Demersal otter trawl
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Smoked Haddock (Fish) (29%), Potato, Wheat Flour (Fortified with Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin and Thiamin), Haddock (Fish) (9%), Rapeseed Oil, Dried Potato, Water, Butter (Milk), Onions, Cornflour, Parsley, Dried Cream (Milk), Dried Skimmed Milk, Wheat Semolina, Salt, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Yeast, Rice Flour, Wheat Gluten, White Pepper, Sunflower Oil, Ground Black Pepper, Dried Garlic, Dried Onion
|Typical Values||As Consumed Per 100g||As Consumed Per Fish Cake|
|of which saturates||2.4g||1.9g|
|of which sugars||2.0g||1.6g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.