20 Mini Sausage Rolls essential Waitrose 200g
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. May be eaten warm or cold. For best eating quality serve warm as below.
Do not reheat once cooled.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven until piping hot throughout.
Gas 4, 180°C, Fan 160°C 8 mins.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven until piping hot throughout.
Gas 4, 180°C, Fan 160°C 12 mins.
Country of Origin
Tray & Heat Sealed
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
Seasoned sausage meat made with British pork wrapped in puff pastry
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month.
For use by date see front of pack.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pork (22%), Water, Palm Oil, Pork Fat, Pasteurised Free Range Egg, Potato Starch, Salt, Milk, White Pepper, Yeast Extract, Potato Maltodextrin, Rapeseed Oil, Black Pepper, Coriander, Thyme, Flavouring, Lemon Juice, Barley Malt Extract, Nutmeg, Lactose (Milk), Onion Powder, Sugar, Smoked Salt, Turmeric, Clove Extract, Sage Extract
|Typical Values||as prepared per 100g|
|of which saturates||12.4g|
|of which sugars||1.3g|
|RI = % of your daily reference intake|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.