Offer - 4 Aberdeen Angus Quarterpounder Beefburgers Waitrose 454g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
Price per kg: £9.67
Aberdeen Angus beef characteristically has a fine marbling of cream fat running through the meat, this results in succulent tender and richly flavoured beef. We have been working with a long established and dedicated group of Aberdeen Angus beef farmers selecting them for their high standards of animal husbandry, welfare and a commitment to sustainable farming. Made with Aberdeen Angus beef produced from cattle sired by registered pedigree Aberdeen Angus bulls.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Barbecue - From Chilled. Take extra care when barbecuing. If possible cook first and barbecue to finish. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.; Grill - From Chilled. Medium heat 10-14 mins.
Preheat grill. Place on grill rack under a medium heat, turning occasionally until thoroughly cooked, the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.; Shallow Fry - From Chilled. 10-14 mins.
Heat 1 tsp of oil in a frying pan. Place burgers into the pan, turning occasionally until thoroughly cooked, the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat. Remove from the packaging.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
4 Aberdeen Angus beef quarterpounders
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month.
Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Assured Food Standards Beef
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Aberdeen Angus Beef (95%), Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Preservative Sodium Sulphite, Salt, Yeast, Antioxidant Sodium Ascorbate
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per Burger|
|of which saturates||9.3g||7.9g|
|of which sugars||0.8g||0.7g|
Add a flavour of the Med to your barbecue with our Spanish-style burger, inspired by a recipe from pioneering burger restaurant Haché.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.