4 British Beefburgers essential Waitrose 454g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6.5)*
£7.25 per kg
- Delivering the highest animal welfare standards.
- High quality beef, expertly prepared and matured for tenderness and flavour from prime cattle reared on a forage based diet.
- Working together to protect our environment and promote sustainable farming.
From a long established group of carefully selected British beef farmers and suppliers who share our values and commitment to:
Delivering the highest animal welfare standards.
Producing high quality beef, expertly prepared and matured for tenderness and flavour from prime cattle.
Working together to protect our environment and promote sustainable farming.
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within 1 month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Grill - From Chilled. 10-14 mins
Preheat grill. Place on grill rack under a medium heat, turning occasionally until thoroughly cooked, the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.;
Shallow Fry - From Chilled. 10-14 mins
Heat 1 tsp of oil in a frying pan. Place the burgers into the pan, turning occasionally until thoroughly cooked, the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat. Remove from the packaging.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled;
Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Assured Food Standards Beef
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Milk, Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
British Beef (95%), Onion, Sea Salt, Unsalted Butter (Milk), Black Pepper, Preservative Sodium Sulphite, Antioxidant Sodium Ascorbate
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per Burger|
|of which saturates||6.6g||5.6g|
|of which sugars||1.1g||0.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.