4 Salmon Fillets Waitrose 550g
By choosing these products you are improving the nutritional balance of your daily diet. A varied balanced diet together with frequent activity supports a healthy lifestyle.
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month.
Defrost fully before use do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Cooking Instructions - General. For best results poach.
Remove all packaging. Do not reheat once cooled.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 6, 200°C, Fan 180°C 20-25 mins.
Preheat oven. Loosely wrap salmon in buttered foil and form into a parcel, place on a baking tray in centre of oven.; Poach - From Chilled. Place salmon in a shallow pan of boiling water, simmer for 12-14 minutes.
Preparation and Usage
Poach for 14 minutes...
Serve with buttery hollandaise and baby potatoes for a simple classic
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw fish.
Country of Origin
Tray & Heat Sealed
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled;
Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
4 fresh Scottish salmon fillets
Filleting remove all major bones: small bones may remain.
Salmon responsibly farmed in Scotland, UK
Packaged in a protective atmosphere
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Salmon (Salmo Salar) (Fish)
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||3.0g|
|of which sugars||0.1g|
Simple yet delicious, this is a salmon dish with a difference - exclusive recipe for Ocado by Arthur Potts Dawson.
You can use any firm-textured fish for this recipe, but salmon and monkfish create a delicious contrast in colour and flavour. The dip then lends a fresh piquancy, complementing the smoky flavours from grilling. Serve with green salad and new potatoes.
Quick and easy but incredibly nutritious for a midweek supper.
This dish combines oily fish and fresh green vegetables for a healthy and tasty supper dish.
Salmon in a lime, ginger, sesame oil and honey glaze for a lighter winter dish. This glaze could also be added to chicken or prawns.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.