Offer - 6 British Pork & Sweet Chilli Sausages Waitrose 400g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
Price per kg: £8.23
6 English Pork & Sweet Chilli Sausages
A coarse cut sausage made with fresh English pork, sweet chilli relish, fresh basil, coriander and garlic
We only use selected cuts of shoulder and belly of pork from outdoor bred pigs
reared by our dedicated farmers
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Cooking Instructions - General. Remove all packaging.; Grill - From Chilled. Medium/hot 10-12 mins
Preheat grill. Place under a medium/hot grill, turn during cooking. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 6, 200°C, Fan 180°C 35 mins
Preheat oven. Place sausages in a roasting tray in centre of oven, turn during cooking. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.; Shallow Fry - From Chilled. Hot 10-12 mins
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan. Add sausages to hot pan, turn during cooking. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear and there is no pink meat. Drain well before serving.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
6 subtly spiced pork sausages with sweet chilli relish, garlic and herbs
Assured Food Standards Pork
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
British Pork (81%), Water, Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Tomato Purée, Herbs, Honey, Sea Salt, Red Chilli, Spices, Onion, Emulsifiers Tetrasodium Diphosphate and Disodium Diphosphate, Garlic Purée, Preservative Sodium Metabisulphite, Red Pepper, Black Pepper, Salt, Ginger Purée, Filled into Natural Pork Casings
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 2 Sausages|
|of which saturates||6.5g||7.5g|
|of which sugars||4.6g||5.3g|
When you're in too much of a hurry to make a pizza base, simply substitute with naan bread.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.