6 Musk's Newmarket Gluten Free Sausages 384g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
£7.81 per kg
Handmade with care using the finest British pork shoulder.
The recipe for the Musk's Original Sausages was created in Newmarket by James Musk in 1884 and remains a closely guarded secret even today.
Musk's Gluten Free Sausages are based on that original recipe but without the bread, They are carefully handmade in small batches - using only the finest British pork, the same secret blend of spices together with rice, and encased in natural skins to bring you the flavour and succulence for which Musk's Sausages are renowned.
We use only fully traceable prime British pork and cooked rice in our Gluten free sausages for succulence and flavour - adding our secret seasoning for a simply delicious sausage. Our passion for excellence means our sausages are made in small batches using natural casings to give them their ideal texture and perfect quality.
Musk's - traditionally made sausages you'll love
Find us @ MusksSausages
For recipes and more sizzling ideas visit our website www.musks.com
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Once opened consume within 2 days.
Do not exceed use by date.
Suitable for home freezing.
Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 6 months.
Defrost thoroughly before cooking.
Do not refreeze once defrosted
Use by: See wrapper
Cooking Instructions - General. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw sausages. Remove all packaging. Do not pierce sausages.
Guide only. Ensure sausages are thoroughly cooked until juices run clear.; Grill - From Chilled. 12-15 mins turn frequently.; Oven cook - From Chilled. 25-30 mins turn once.
190ºC, 170ºC, Gas 5.; Shallow Fry - From Chilled. 12-15 mins Shallow fry in 1 tbs oil.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Carton - Recyclable
6 Gluten Free Sausages
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Dairy, Free From Gluten, Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pork (75%), Rice, Water, Salt, Spices (Preservative: Sodium Sulphite), Natural Pork Casings
|Typical Values||after grilling per 100g|
|of which saturates||5.5g|
|of which sugars||0.7g|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.