8 Cambridge Gluten Free Pork Sausages Waitrose Love Life 454g
Prime British Pork from pigs born outdoors and reared in airy, straw-bedded barns. Waitrose pigs are reared to produce high quality, succulent pork that is tender and full of flavour. They are fed a balanced, cereal based diet on carefully selected British farms, exclusively for Waitrose. We work with a long-establised group of dedicated farms; selecting them for their standards of animal husbandry, welfare and a commitment to sustainable farming.
Barbecue - From Chilled. Take extra care when barbecuing.
Cook first and barbecue to finish.;
Grill - From Chilled. Medium 15-20 mins.
Preheat grill. Remove all packaging. Place under a medium grill, turning occasionally until thoroughly cooked, the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.;
Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 5, 190°C, Fan 170°C 20-25 mins.
Pre-heat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a lightly oiled baking tray in centre of oven, until golden brown. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Wrap & Sleeve
Sleeve - Paper - Widely Recycled; Wrap - Paper - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
8 Gluten free pork sausages seasoned with herb and spices
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date . Use within one month. Defrost fully before use.
Do not refreeze once defrosted.
Assured Food Standards Pork
Per 100g Energy 1308kJ 315kcal
Per 2 sausages as prepared provides Energy 1268kJ 306kcal, Fat 25.1g 36%, Sats 9.4g 47%, Sugars 0.5g 1%, Salt 0.99g 17% RI
RI = % of your daily reference intake
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pork Belly (42%), Pork Shoulder (29%), Pork Fat (10%), Cooked Rice, Water, Salt, Sugar, Ground Spices (Black Pepper, Chilli, Ginger, Mace, Nutmeg and Pimento), Preservative SODIUM METABISULPHITE, Sunflower Oil, Sage, Antioxidant Ascorbic Acid, Filled into Porcine Collagen Casing, For allergens see, see capitalised ingredients
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 2 Sausages|
|of which saturates||9.7g||9.4g|
|of which sugars||0.5g||0.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.