Aberdeen Angus (Typically 15% Fat) Minced Beef Waitrose 454g
We're always looking for ways to reduce our environmental impact. Which is why we are now using new packaging on a selection of our fresh meat. It reduces the amount the packaging used by 50% and gives you the same outstanding quality product, with benefits that include:
Easier to store
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Shallow Fry - From Chilled. 24-26 mins.
Remove all packaging. Place the mince in a frying pan and cook for 4-6 minutes until browned.
Add choice of sauce or stock, bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer gently for the remaining time, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked. We recommend that all minced beef should be cooked thoroughly until the juice runs clear and there is no pink meat.
Preparation and Usage
Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date. Cool any leftovers to room temperature, refrigerate within 2 hours and consume within 2 days.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Per 100g Energy 910kJ 219kcal
Collagen/meat protein ratio under 15%
Percentage of fat content under 15%
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||6.7g|
|of which sugars||0.0g|
No South African braai (barbecue) is complete without boerewors – a coiled, spiced sausage of pork and beef. Heston’s burger is a tasty twist on this classic. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.