Abidec Multivitamin Syrup Fruity Lemon Flavour 150ml
This lemon flavoured syrup is a great way to ensure intake of 100% RI of vitamin D3 along with 7 other essential vitamins, including Vitamin A and Vitamin C which contribute to a healthy immune system. It also contains Vitamin B1 which contributes to the development and functioning of the nervous system.
Benefits of Vitamins:
The UK Department of Health (DH) advises that children under the age of 5 need a higher intake of vitamin D - 10 micrograms, rather than the general population RI of 5 micrograms. This level of vitamin D is difficult to obtain from diet alone, so a supplement with vitamin D is recommended.
100% Vitamin D3 RI†
†5 micrograms per 10ml dose. 5ml dose provides 2.5µg, 50% of the RI.
Contains 8 essential vitamins
For children aged 1 to 5 years
Store below 25°C in a dry place.
Best Before: See base of pack.
Preparation and Usage
Children 1 to 3 years: One 5ml spoonful a day.
Children 4 years and over: Two 5ml spoonfuls a day.
Shake well before use.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should consult their doctor before taking vitamin or mineral supplements.
Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of sight and reach of young children.
Return To Address
For further information please contact the distributor:
Omega Pharma Ltd.,
32 Vauxhall Bridge Road,
Chefaro Ireland Ltd.,
The Crescent Building,
Northwood Office Park,
Chefaro UK Ltd,
1 Tower Close,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Fish, May Contain Nuts, Free From Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Purified Water, Humectant: Glycerol, Fish Oil Powder, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Acidity Regulators: Sodium Citrate & Citric Acid, Thickener: Xanthan Gum, Flavouring: Lemon, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Sodium Chloride, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate, Antioxidant: Tocopherol), Vitamin D3 (Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol, Cholecalciferol, Medium Chain Triglycerides)
Yeast & Wheat Free
|Typical Values||Per 10ml||%RI|
|Vitamin A||800µg RE||100%|
|Vitamin E||10mg ¿-TE||83%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||1.4mg||127%|
|Fish Oil Powder||1000mg||*|
|Providing Omega3 fatty acids **EPA + DHA||0.731g per 100g/100kcal||*|
|*RI not established|
|**EPA = Eicosapentaenoic acid|
|DHA = Docosahexaenoic acid|
|µg - microgram / mg - milligram|
|RI - EC Reference Intake|
|Energy, Protein, Carbohydrate & Fat Negligible|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 08-Feb-2017 at 06:21. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.