Aero Milk Chocolate Bar 120g
This uplifting, bubbly chocolate sharing bar is made using purely milk chocolate. What makes AERO so deliciously special? It's the chocolate bubbles that are designed to melt effortlessly in your mouth. AERO is a much-loved chocolate worldwide and is renowned for its unique bubbly texture.
In 1935, Rowntree's launched AERO Mint into the UK, followed by the milk chocolate variation in the 1970s. During the First and Second World Wars, Rowntree's was unable to produce pure milk chocolate bars due to the rationing of milk, and so the production of AERO came to a temporary halt. However, AERO was re-introduced in 1950 and first featured on TV in 1955, with the caption ‘The milk chocolate that's different'.
As AERO continued to thrive, new flavour variations and chocolate formats were launched, including AERO Lime, AERO Coffee, AERO Caramel, and most famously AERO Bubbles in 2005. AERO's biggest launch of recent history is AERO Mousse - bubbly milk chocolate topped with a velvety layer of mousse, all wrapped up in a smooth chocolate shell.
With thousands of products still being produced every day, AERO continues to delight consumers with its light, bubbly chocolate.
Good to remember…
Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures.
AERO is part of the Nestle Cocoa Plan, which works with UTZ to ensure a better future for cocoa farmers and even better chocolate for you. Find out more at www.nestlecocoaplan.com
- Brands: Aero
Store in a cool dry place.
Return To Address
Contact us Free
0800 604 604 (UK)
00800 63785 385 (ROI)
PO Box 203,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
PO Box 203,
Full Product Name:
Smooth Bubbly Milk Chocolate
Store cool and dry
For Best Before End see under fin seal
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Vegetable Fat (Palm/Shea/Illipe/Mango Kernel/Kokum Gurgi/Sal), Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Flavouring, Milk Chocolate contains Cocoa Solids 25% minimum, Milk Solids 14% minimum and Vegetable Fat in addition to Cocoa Butter
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 4 pieces||Reference Intake*||%RI*|
|of which: saturates||18.0g||3.1g||20g||16%|
|of which: sugars||56.2g||9.8g||90g||11%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
|Contains 7 servings|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Oct-2016 at 01:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.