Alara Organic Gluten Free with Goji Berries & Cranberries Organic Muesli 650g
over 3 weeks *
Price per 100g: 61.4p
A satisfying muesli of crunchy gluten free cereals with vibrant goji berries, tangy cranberries and seeds.
- 48% of fruits & seeds
- High fibre
- No sugar added
- Gluten & wheat free
- Source of protein
- Low sodium
- Contain only naturally occurring sugars
Scrumptious goji berries are blended with tangy cranberries, nutritious seeds and unique cereals to make goji berries & cranberries, proving that gluten free muesli can be thrilling! Delicious, wholesome and nurturing!
It's gorgeous! Actually there are now quite a few gardens around our friendly factory, all growing food: a Permaculture forest garden, a community garden, an orchard and a vineyard - and more to come! They represent all that we cherish and stand for, and in our eyes are the very definitions of making cities more sustainable, greener and happier!
We have over 100 fruit trees and shrubs, as well as strawberries, asparagus, potatoes, beans - you name it! We grow food and sequester quite a lot of carbon.
If you are too far to visit during one of the open days, enjoy our delicious muesli instead. They also come from organic fields, orchards and gardens that nurture nature...
Ever since 1975
When we produced our first bowl of cereals, we have devoted every year to creating the tastiest and healthiest muesli in a way that would also be kind to the earth. From sourcing locally whenever possible, supporting organic farming developing food growing community gardens and significantly reducing our carbon footprint, we hope that little things make a Big difference.
Our dedication to creating a healthy, sustainable environment has borne many fruits over the years. We are proud to be the first cereal company in the world to be certified Organic, licensed by the Coeliac Society, working with the Fairtrade Foundation and Zero Waste.
A word from Alex...
Alex Smith started Alara in 1975 with £2 found on the street. He is passionate about food (muesli in particular), a keen gardener and very serious about sustainability:
" Ever since I discovered permaculture systems of food growing I am becoming more & more enthusiastic about it! It is the most efficient way to produce food. The plants also clean the air and absorb carbon, reducing the effects of global warming. Once established, a permaculture garden requires very little maintenance and can be created on any size piece of land, be it in a town, city or the country. "
Welcome the Sun*
*Our delicious & sustaining cereals depend on the warmth & life giving energy of the Sun. Our future lies with alternative sustainable ways of living also depending on the Sun.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For a delicious breakfast add the milk of your choice, juice or yoghurt. Can be blended into a delicious smoothie or soaked overnight to soften the grains and seeds
Preparation and Usage
For a delicious breakfast add the milk of your choice, juice or yoghurt. Can be blended into a smoothie or soaked overnight to soften the grains and seeds.
Country of Origin
110 Camley Str,
Pack - Recyclable
Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat
Soya Flakes [22%], Sultanas* [19%], Rice Flakes [13%], Golden Linseeds [11%], Sunflower Seeds [11%], Raw Buckwheat [11%], Puffed Quinoa [6%], Goji Berries [3%], Pumpkin Seeds [3%], Dried Sliced Cranberries* [2%] (infused with Cane Sugar), * Coated with Sunflower Oil to prevent sticking
No Added Sugar; Suitable for Vegans; Organic
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||19.6g|
|of which saturates||2.6g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||3.5g|
|of which poly-unsaturates||9.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.