Albert Bartlett Apache Potatoes 1kg
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
£1.50 per kg
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Our Apache potatoes may look a little different, but they are packed full of flavour. Try them roasted whole in their skins or for a luxurious mash.
A family business established in 1948, we continue to provide wholesome, great tasting produce for your family at home. We have used our expertise to grow your potatoes to the highest standards possible, and are proud to work with our dedicated group of growers that stretches from Inverness to Cornwall. If you check the name on the front of this bag you will be able to find your farmer on our website. We don't compromise in any aspect of taste and quality. This means you can provide your family with fresh, tasty produce that is trusted by some of the UK's top rated chefs.
Discover the Range
We have other unique varieties within the Albert Bartlett family such as the classic Rooster, the smooth Supreme Salad or the unusual Purple Majesty.
For potato inspiration visit...
or get social
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
For tips and recipes please visit www.albertbartlett.co.uk
Potatoes bruise easily so handle with care. Store in the fridge or remove from plastic bag and store in a cool, dry, dark place.
Hob - From Ambient. 1. Peel and cut into even pieces.
2. Place in a pan of cold water.
3. Bring to the boil and then gently simmer until tender (20-25 minutes).
Tip: Try steaming instead of boiling - it keeps in more flavour and nutrients.; Oven cook - From Ambient. Roast Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C / Fan 200°C / Gas Mark 7.
2. No need to peel - Rinse and dry the potatoes, cut in half and toss in a little olive oil.
3. Sprinkle with fresh or dried rosemary and crushed rock salt.
4. Place on a tray and put on the middle shelf of the oven.
5. Turn half way through cooking. Cook for about 40 minutes until golden brown and soft in the middle.
6. Do not allow to become too dark.; Steam - From Ambient. Luxury Mashed Potatoes
1.No need to peel - Rinse potatoes and steam or boil whole for 20 minutes until tender.
2.Drain water and tip into colander or sieve.
3.Now push off the potato skins. After cooking the potato skins. After cooking the potato skins will slip off easily.
4.Pass the potatoes though a potato ricer if you have one, or mash until smooth.
5.Beat in a large knob of butter.
Preparation and Usage
Wash potatoes before use.
Country of Packing
251 Stirling Road,
Bag - Plastic
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Potatoes bruise easily, so handle with care. Remove from the plastic bag and keep in a cool, dark place.
To avoid danger of suffocation keep this wrapper away from babies and children.
Packed in the UK
|Typical Values||Peeled Potatoes Boiled In Unsalted Water Per 100g||Peeled Potatoes Boiled In Unsalted Water Per 175g||%RI provided per 175g||RI|
|- of which saturates (g)||0||0||0||20|
|- of which sugars (g)||0.8||1.4||2||90|
|- of which starch (g)||17||29|
|Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.