Albert Bartlett Rooster Potatoes 2kg
2 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
£1.30 per kg
Our Rooster potatoes have a classic potato taste. Try them baked, mashed or roasted for a perfectly delicious result every time. Remember, there's no need to peel either; it means you will get a crunchier bake and rougher mash.
A family business established in 1948, we continue to provide great tasting produce for your family at home. We have used our expertise to select potatoes of the finest quality for you, and we are proud to partner with our group of growers that stretches from Inverness to Cornwall. We don't compromise in any aspect of taste and quality. This means you can provide your family with fresh, tasty produce that is trusted by some of the UK's top rated chefs.
Discover the Range
We have other delicious potatoes within the Albert Bartlett range such as the creamy Elfe or the smooth Supreme Salad.
Check the name of the front of this bag and find out more about the farmer on our website.
For potato inspiration visit... albertbartlett.co.uk or get social... Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Potatoes bruise easily so handle with care. Store in a fridge or remove from plastic bag and keep in a cool, dark place.
Hob - From Ambient. Boiled Potatoes
1 Peel and cut into even pieces.
2 Place in a pan of cold water.
3 Bring to the boil and then gently simmer until tender (20-25 minutes).
Tip - Try steaming instead of boiling - it keeps in more flavour and nutrients.; Oven cook - From Ambient. Roast Potatoes
1 Preheat oven to 220ºC/ Fan 200ºC/ Gas Mark 7.
2 Place baking tray in oven to pre-heat.
3 Peel Rooster potatoes and chop into evenly sized pieces.
4 Place the potatoes into a large saucepan of cold water with a pinch of salt and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes.
5 Drain well and toss back into the pot to roughen the edges. Leave in the sauce pan.
6 Add oil to the pan, stir through to coat roughened potatoes.
7 Place coated potatoes on pre-heated baking tray in oven for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown.
Preparation and Usage
Wash potatoes before use.
Return To Address
251 Stirling Road,
Telephone +44(0)1236 762831
Perfect Roast Potatoes by our ambassador Michel Roux Jr
1. Preheat the oven 220ºC/425ºF/Gas Mark 7. Put 100g of goose fat into a roasting tin and heat in the oven until it's really hot.
2. Peel 1/2 bag of Rooster Potatoes and cut each into evenly sized pieces
3. Put the potatoes into a large saucepan of cold water with a pinch of salt and bring to the boil. Parboil for 5 minutes, then drain well and toss them back into the pan to roughen the edges.
4. Carefully place the potatoes in the hot oil covering them evenly with a few sprigs of fresh rosemary.
5 Roast in the oven for about 45 - 50 minutes or until crispy on the outside and soft in the middle. Turn over half way through the cooking.
6. Remove from the tray, drain on kitchen paper and serve.
Don't cover if keeping warm before serving.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
251 Stirling Road,
Bag - Plastic
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Potatoes bruise easily, so handle with care. Remove from the plastic bag and keep in a cool, dark, dry place.
TO AVOID DANGER OF SUFFOCATION KEEP THIS WRAPPER AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN.
Packed in the UK
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
|Typical Values||For Peeled Potatoes Boiled in Unsalted Water Per 100g||For Peeled Potatoes Boiled in Unsalted Water Per 175g portion||%RI provided per 175g portion||RI*|
|- of which saturates (g)||<0.01g||<0.1g||20|
|- of which sugars (g)||0.8g||1.3g||2||90|
|- of which starch (g)||15g||27g|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
|Pack contains 10 servings|
Caramelised onions, crisp roast potatoes and a toasted almond crunch make for a seriously satisfying hash.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.