Offer - Aloe Vera Juice Digestive Aid 500ml
over 1 month *
£1.40 per 100ml
The Aloe used in this juice comes direct from the plant and is not made using powders
A unique blend of Aloe Vera whole leaf and unfiltered Aloe Vera inner gel combined with peppermint, digestive enzymes and a blend of botanicals recognised for their soothing properties. Aloe Pura 100% Stabilised Aloe Vera Juice is formulated with the minimum of processing to allow the plant's natural components to remain unaltered and provide high levels of natural activity, as is expected in a quality Aloe Vera juice - Maximum Strength - As Nature Intended.
Tablets, Capsules, Skin Care Gels, Digestive Aids, Colon Cleanse Aids, Toiletries and Juice Drinks
International Aloe Science Council Seal of Approval
Aloe Pura - the first European Aloe Vera producer to be awarded the full IASC Seal of Certification, a symbol recognised world wide as a guarantee of Aloe content and purity.
Optima Aloe Vera
Refrigerate after opening and consume within two months.
Recommended Daily Intake:
As a liquid food supplement, take 25ml twice daily, direct or mixed with water or fruit juice. Each daily intake (50ml) typically contains 25ml aloe vera juice, 4ml papaya juice and 9 mg botanicals (fennel, caraway and chamomile). Do not exceed the stated intake. Avoid use whilst pregnant or breast feeding. Not suitable for infants. Shake well before use.
Always read the label
Preparation and Usage
Directions: Shake well before use. Recommended Daily Intake: Take 25ml once or twice, direct or mixed with water or fruit juice. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Note: Aloe Vera, being a natural product, may vary in taste, colour and consistency from batch to batch. This does not affect the quality or potency of the juice.
Country of Packing
William Ransom & Son PLC,
BD7 2LW, UK
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
100% Natural Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Juice, Botanical Blend (Mentha Piperita (Peppermint), Carica Papaya (Papaya), Chamomila Recutita (Chamomile), Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel), Bromelain (from Annas Comosus)) 0.3%, Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Free From Artificial Flavours
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.