Alpro Chocolate Soya Dessert 4 x 125g
over 1 month *
Contains Omega 6 & 3, Calcium, vitamin B2 + B12!
A delicious dairy free chocolate flavoured dessert made with a blend of water, soya beans and with added calcium and vitamins.
- Great taste;
- Naturally low in saturated fat;
- Contains all 8 essential amino acids;
- Contains natural isoflavones.
Alpro soya, a healthy decision!
With more than 25 years of experience, we know that our products taste great and are of excellent quality. We use all the goodness of the whole soya bean unlike other soya products. We know exactly where our beans come from because we have a traceability system that is independently approved and monitored. We believe that healthy eating should be tasty and fun so we make our products incredibly versatile and easy to incorporate into a healthy diet.
Good for the planet
Alpro® soya products use less land and less water and generate less CO2 than dairy products.
Caring for People & Planet
A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle is recommended for good health.
- Brands: Alpro
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Lactose Free, Vegan, Wheat Free, Vegetarian, Milk Free, Gluten Free
Do Not Freeze
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Alpro (UK) Ltd.
Sleeve & Pots
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Soya dessert, chocolate, with added calcium and vitamins.
Do not freeze.
Use before 'best before' date (see top of pack).
Made in the EU
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Dairy, Free From Gluten, Free From Lactose, Contains Soya, Free From Wheat
May Contain Almonds, May Contain Hazelnuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Sugar, Hulled Soya Beans (6.1%), Thickeners (Modified Maize Starch, Carrageenan), Fat-Reduced Cocoa (2%), Chocolate (1%) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder) Natural Vanilla Flavouring), Calcium (Calcium Carbonate), Acidity Regulator (Monopotassium Phosphate), Flavouring, Sea Salt, Vitamins (Riboflavin (B2), B12, D2)
Suitable for Vegans
Free From Gluten
Free From Wheat
Free From Lactose
Free From Dairy
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100 g|
|Energy||349 kJ / 83 kcal|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.21 mg*|
|*= 15% of the nutrient reference values|
|These values are approximate due to the variations which occur in natural ingredients|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 10-Feb-2016 at 00:32. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.