Alpro Fresh Light Soya Milk Alternative 1L
over 1 week *
*in comparison with Alpro® Soya Original.
Can life be all sweetness and light?
Alpro® Soya Light gives you all the plant-based goodness of our Original soya - so you can relax and enjoy a little bit more of what you love. Lighten up your breakfast by pouring it onto cereal, adding to your morning cup of tea or coffee or whizzing into a smoothie.
Start your day the lighter way!
Alpro® drinks use less land and water and generate less CO2 than dairy milk.
Caring for People & Planet
A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle is recommended for good health.
- Brands: Alpro
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Lactose Free, Vegan, Wheat Free, Vegetarian, Milk Free, Egg Free
- Options: Vitality healthy food
Not suitable as a main milk source below 2 years of age.
Why don't you try Alpro soya?
- poured over cereal.
- instead of dairy milk in cooking.
- in tea.
When used in tea, always pour Alpro soya into a cup before adding water. never use boiling water - allow it to cool a little first
Shake well before each use
Preparation and Usage
Can be introduced as part of a healthy balanced diet from 1 year of age.
Suitable as a main milk alternative from 5 years.
Return To Address
UK 0800 0 188 180
ROI 1800 992 878
Alpro (UK) Ltd,
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Country of Packing
Alpro (UK) Ltd,
Full Product Name:
Reduced calorie soya drink with added calcium and vitamins.
Keep refrigerated, use within 5 days of opening and before 'best before' date (see top of pack).
Made in the EU
FSC® Mix, Board from responsible sources, FSC® C014047, Purchasing this FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®) carton from Tetra Pak® supports responsible forest management worldwide, www.fsc.org
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Dairy, Free From Gluten, Free From Lactose, Contains Soya, Free From Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Hulled Soya Beans (4%), Dietary Fibre (Inulin), Calcium (Calcium Carbonate), Acidity Regulator (Monopotassium Phosphate), Sea Salt, Stabiliser (Gellan Gum), Vitamins (Riboflavin (B2), B12, D2), Flavouring
Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||per 100 ml|
|Energy||90 kJ / 22 kcal|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.21 mg*|
|*=15% of the nutrient reference values|
|These values are approximate due to the variations which occur in natural ingredients|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Feb-2017 at 06:15. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.