Alpro Junior 1+ Soya Milk Alternative 1L
Soya alternative to milk developed especially for little ones*
Calcium, vitamin D and Protein is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children.
Iodine contributes to the normal growth of children.
For the Brain
Iron contributes to normal cognitive development of children.
- Brands: Alpro
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Milk Free, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Vegan
Do Not Freeze
Alpro® soya junior milk alternative has been nutritionally tailored as a main drink for children 1+ years onwards and can be introduced as part of a balanced diet from 6 months of age.
Shake well before each use.
Best served chilled
Preparation and Usage
Can be served hot or cold and used in all cooking applications as an alternative to milk.
Return To Address
UK 0800 0 188 180
ROI 1800 992 878
Alpro (UK) Ltd,
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Alpro (UK) Ltd,
Full Product Name:
Soya drink with added calcium, iron, iodine and vitamins.
Do not freeze!
Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days of opening and before 'best before' date (see top of pack).
Made in the EU
FSC® Mix, Board from responsible sources, FSC® C014047, www.fsc.org, Buying this Tetra Pak® carton helps you care for the world's forests
Tetra Brik® Aseptic
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Dairy, Free From Gluten, Contains Soya, Free From Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Maltodextrin, Hulled Soya Beans (4.9%), Raw Cane Sugar, Fructose, Sunflower Oil, Calcium (Calcium Carbonate), Acidity Regulator (Mono-Potassium Phosphate), Flavourings, Vitamins (C, Riboflavin (B2), B12, D2), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Stabiliser (Gellan Gum), Iron Pyrophosphate, Potassium Iodide
Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||per 100 ml||per 250 ml|
|Energy||269 kJ / 64 kcal||673 kJ / 160 kcal|
|Fat||2.2 g||5.5 g|
|Saturates||0.4 g||1.0 g|
|Carbohydrate||8.3 g||20.8 g|
|Sugars||2.5 g||6.3 g|
|Fibre||0.4 g||1.0 g|
|Protein||2.5 g||6.3 g|
|Salt||0.04 g||0.10 g|
|D||1.50 µg (30%*)||3.75µg (75%*)|
|C||12 mg (15%*)||30 mg (38%*)|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.21 mg (15%*)||0.53 mg (38%*)|
|B12||0.38 µg (15%*)||0.95 µg (38%*)|
|Calcium||120 mg (15%*)||300 mg (38%*)|
|Iron||2.1 mg (15%*)||5.3 mg (38%*)|
|Iodine||24.5 µg (16%*)||61.3 µg (41%*)|
|*=of the nutrient reference values|
|These values are approximate due to the variations which occur in natural ingredients|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-May-2015 at 00:42. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.