Alpro Longlife Soya Cream Alternative 250ml
over 1 month *
*80% less saturated fat than single cream
Like us even more on www.alpro.com
Do Not Freeze
Instructions for use.
Shake well before each use.
Ideal in everyday cooking...
...or just serve with fruit
Preparation and Usage
Perfect to use in pasta dishes, soups, sauces and to finish you desserts.
This product is not whippable.
Return To Address
UK 0800 0 188 180
ROI 1800 992 878
Alpro (UK) Ltd,
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Made for: Alpro (UK) Ltd, Northants, NN15 5YT.
Full Product Name:
Soya alternative to single cream.
Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days of opening and before 'best before' date (see top of pack).
Do not freeze.
Made in the EU
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Dairy, Free From Gluten, Free From Lactose, Contains Soya
May Contain Almonds, May Contain Hazelnuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Sunflower Oil, Hulled Soya Beans (4%), Fructose-Glucose Syrup, Emulsifier (Sucrose Esters of Fatty Acids), Stabilisers (Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan), Sea Salt, Flavouring
Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||per 100 g|
|Energy||698 kJ / 169 kcal|
|These values are approximate due to the variations which occur in natural ingredients|
This recipe was created by Anne Clark, from Brentwood, for the Vegetarian Society's 'Surprisingly simple' member recipe competition, part of National Vegetarian Week 2013. (www.nationalvegetarianweek.org)
A fabulous, light summer dessert recipe. Other berries would work well too, such as blueberries and strawberries.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Oct-2016 at 01:50. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.