Alpro Vanilla UHT Soya Milk Alternative 1L
over 1 month *
*30% less sugars.
Less sugars*, great taste!
*Did you know that Alpro® Soya Vanilla contains 30% less sugars than the market references in vanilla flavoured milk drinks?
Enjoy plant power
Good for you
Nutritious and a source of high-quality soya protein, which contributes to muscle maintenance.
Easy to digest as naturally lactose free.
Naturally low in saturated fat and free from animal fat.
Enjoy plant power
Good for the planet
Alpro® drinks use less land and less water and generate less CO2 than dairy milk.
Caring for people & planet
- Brands: Alpro
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Milk Free, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Vegan
Do Not Freeze
Shake well before each use.
Why don't you try Alpro soya?
Poured over cereal.
- Instead of dairy milk in cooking.
- In tea.
When used in tea, always pour Alpro soya into a cup before adding water. never use boiling water - allow it to cool a little first.
This pack contains 4 servings.
Preparation and Usage
Best served chilled
Return To Address
UK 0800 0 188 180
ROI 1800 992 878
Alpro (UK) Ltd,
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Full Product Name:
Soya drink, vanilla flavour, with added calcium and vitamins.
Do not freeze!
Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days of opening and before 'best before' date (see top of pack).
Made in the EU
FSC® Mix, Board from responsible sources, FSC® C014047, www.fsc.org, Buying this Tetra Pak® carton helps you care for the world forests
Tetra Brik® Aseptic
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Dairy, Free From Gluten, Contains Soya, Free From Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Sugar, Hulled Soya Beans (5.8%), Calcium (Calcium Carbonate), Flavouring, Sea Salt, Acidity Regulator (Monopotassium Phosphate), Carrot Extract, Stabiliser (Gellan Gum), Vitamins (Riboflavin (B2), B12, D2)
Suitable for Vegans.
|Typical Values||per 100ml|
|Energy||229 kJ / 54 kcal|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.21 mg*|
|*= 15% of the nutrient reference values|
|These values are approximate due to the variations which occur in natural ingredients|
Fruity and velvety smooth this thick shake works brilliantly with the light crunchiness of these delicate hazelnut biscuits.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 03-Jul-2015 at 00:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.