Amarula Cream Liqueur 70cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
The hand-picked marula fruit is fermented, distilled and matured for two years in French oak before being blended with the finest fresh cream. Internationally award-winning Amarula cream is best enjoyed neat or on ice.
The fruit itself has a light yellow skin, with deliciously juicy vitamin C packed flesh around a kernel rich in natural oils.
The marula fruit attracts many animals - especially elephants - and is sometimes referred to as the "elephant tree" as elephants travel miles to gorge themselves on this delicious fruit.
The marula tree plays a unique role in local tribal legend as the fruit is believed to have aphrodisiac properties and so features in local fertility rites. The marula tree is also known as "The Marriage Tree" and to this day tribal weddings take place beneath its branches.
- Brands: Amarula
Amarula Cream is a natural product and should be stored in a cool place.
Enjoy this drink neat or on ice
Preparation and Usage
Serve chilled or over ice.
Can be poured over ice cream and in coffee.
Amarula is also a superb cocktail ingredient in recipes such as: the Springbokkie, Indulgence and the B52.
Deliciously smooth - every sip is pure pleasure.
Serve chilled or over ice. Can be poured over ice cream and in coffee. Amarula is also a superb cocktail ingredient.
Country of Origin
Distell (Europe) Ltd.,
5 Briar Road,
Pack - Glass
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Milk, Soya and Colourants.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Sep-2016 at 05:20. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.