Ambrosia Organic Devon Rice Pudding 425g
over 3 weeks *
Price per 100g: 23.3p
Goodness comes naturally. There's a glass and half of milk in every 425g can. Milk is good source of calcium, which is important for healthy teeth and bones.
''A day in Devon is a day well lived, and a passion for our home is poured into everything we do. From the first beads of morning dew glistening on the lush grass, the chattering streams running between the rolling hillsides, and the misty sunsets over the quiet farms, it's Ambrosia's home. At our Devon creamery, we let nature do the talking. It's what makes Ambrosias special. We put all our love into creating delicious puddings to satisfy your whole family''
Store in a cool dry place. Once open, remove remaining contents from can, refrigerate and eat within three days.
Microwave - From Ambient. 1. Empty contents into a suitable microwaveable container.
2. Cover and heat on full power for 2 minutes stirring halfway through heating time (800 watt/ Cat E microwave). After heating please handle with care.
All microwave ovens vary, amend cooking times accordingly.
Preparation and Usage
Tastes delicious hot or cold...
To enjoy hot:
1. Empty contents into a saucepan.
2. Heat gently, stirring frequently, do not boil.
Return To Address
Careline: UK - 0800 3282121
ROI - 1850 202929
Mon to Fri 9.30am to 5.00pm (your call may be recorded).
The Premier Foods Group,
PO Box 66093,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
The Premier Foods Group,
PO Box 66093,
Can - Metal - Widely Recycled
No added colours, No preservatives
Full Product Name:
Organic Rice Pudding
Store in a cool, dry place.
Once opened remove remaining contents from can, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
Best Before End: See end of can.
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, EU/non-EU Agriculture, Assured Food Standards Milk
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Full Cream Milk*, Rice* (9%), Sugar*, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Carbonate), Total Milk Content 87%, *Indicates ingredients organically farmed
Suitable for Vegetarians; Organic
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 200g Portion (1/2 Can)|
|of which saturates||2.2g||4.4g|
|of which sugars||8.0g||16.0g|
|Calcium||108mg (13% RI)||215mg (26% RI)|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.