Amoy Dark Soy Sauce 250ml
over 2 weeks *
A dash of Amoy's traditionally brewed dark Soy Sauce will add a delicious Oriental twist to all your favourite dishes. Amoy Dark Soy Sauce is the essential ingredient to make Oriental dishes taste great, especially:
- Chicken stir fries.
- Beef stir fries.
For a deliciously different flavour, why not try Amoy Dark Soy Sauce as a dipping sauce or a marinade.
Preparation and Usage
Add Amoy dark soy sauce when frying or grilling meat or vegetables to bring out the flavour. Enrich casseroles, soups and stews by adding a splash.
Return To Address
Consumer Care Line Call Free (UK Mainland only)
0800 072 4090 (ROI 1800 995311)
H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd.,
Country of Origin
H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd.,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Dark Soy Sauce
Best before end: see cap
Salt crystals may form naturally in this product
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Soy Sauce Extract (22%, Water, Soybean, Salt, Wheat Flour), Sugar, Salt, Colour- Plain Caramel, Acidity Regulators - Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Preservative - Potassium Sorbate
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per serving (5ml)|
|(of which saturates)||<0.1g||<0.1g|
|(of which sugars)||24.8g||1.2g|
|50 servings per bottle|
This recipe is a great one for the barbecue. Spicy marinated beef steaks with a cooling zesty peach relish are a real taste of Summer.
Suitable for babies from 12 months onwards. This sweet and sour recipe is very healthy as the meat isn't deep fried. Serve with rice and vegetables such as baby sweetcorn, green beans, mushrooms and courgettes, all work well.
An American inspired dish using rump, sirloin or rib-eye steaks in a simple and tasty whisky and soy marinade for maximum flavour.
We love jerk chicken, and we had a sneaky suspicion that it might just work with Gran Luchito. In this recipe we've replaced the scotch bonnet chilies with our smoked chilli paste, to give a slightly milder, but equally delicious result. For more recipe ideas and inspiration visit http://gran.luchito.com/recipes-and-ideas.
12 hrs 45 mins
This delicious recipe brings together Mexican smoked chilli with classic Southeast Asian flavours and they work wonderfully well. Give this a go for a speedy mid-week meal that's as healthy as it is tasty! For more recipe ideas and inspiration visit http://gran.luchito.com/recipes-and-ideas.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Feb-2017 at 02:03. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.