Offer - Amoy Rich Hoi Sin Stir Fry Sauce 120g
- No artificial colours
- No artificial flavourings
Established in 1908 in the ancient Chinese town of Amoy, we have since been perfecting the right blend of herbs and spices to create great tasting recipes.
Amoy Straight To Wok™ Stir Fry Sauces are wonderfully versatile, helping you transform everyday vegetables, fish or meat into an exciting and great tasting meal, any day of the week.
The rest is up to you!
For more recipe ideas visit: www.Amoy.co.uk
Once opened, use immediately.
Natural separation may occur in this product.
Amoy Hints and Tips
For a personal touch, add freshly chopped spring onion to garnish.
Great served with Amoy Straight to Wok Noodles
Preparation and Usage
NEED SOME INSPIRATION?
Beef hoi sin recipe.
1 tbsp vegetable oil.
1 sachet Amoy hoi sin stir fry sauce.
1 large beef steak (sliced).
1 pack sugar snap peas.
1/2 pack baby corn (sliced).
1 can of waterchestnuts (drained).
Amoy Straight to Wok™ medium noodles.
Stir fry beef for 3-4 minutes then add your veg and fry until fully cooked.
Add sauce and stir for 1 minute.
Add noodles and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
10 minute meal.
Country of Origin
HP Foods Limited,
Pouch - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Peanuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Sugar, Onions, Yellow Bean Paste (6%, Soybeans, Wheat Flour, Salt, Water), Concentrated Tomato Puree, Rice Vinegar, Fresh Ginger, Modified Cornflour, Soy Sauce (4%, Water, Soybeans, Salt, Wheat Flour), Garlic, Sunflower Oil, Glucose Syrup Powder, Yeast Extract, Rice Wine (contains Soybeans), Colour - Plain Caramel, Chilli Puree (Red Chilli, Sea Salt), Sesame Oil, Salt, Spice, Acidity Regulator - Acetic Acid
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per serving (60g)|
|-of which saturates||0.4g||0.2g|
|-of which sugars||13.9g||8.3g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Feb-2015 at 02:33. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.