Amoy Rich Hoi Sin Stir Fry Sauce 120g
- No artificial colours
- No artificial flavourings
Established in 1908 in the ancient Chinese town of Amoy, we have since been perfecting the right blend of herbs and spices to create great tasting recipes.
Amoy Straight To Wok™ Stir Fry Sauces are wonderfully versatile, helping you transform everyday vegetables, fish or meat into an exciting and great tasting meal, any day of the week.
The rest is up to you!
Once opened, use immediately.
Natural separation may occur in this product.
Amoy Hints and Tips
For a personal touch, add freshly chopped spring onion to garnish.
Great served with Amoy Straight to Wok Noodles
Preparation and Usage
PREPARATION: Heat oil in wok. Stir fry beef pieces (200g) until fully cooked, add vegetables (320g), fry until soft. Add sauce, stir well. Add Amoy noodles (300g), stir fry.
Country of Origin
HP Foods Limited,
Pouch - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Stir Fry Sauce Hoi Sin with Yellow Beans, Soy Sauce and Spices.
Once opened use immediately.
Made in China
H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd.,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Peanuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Sugar, Concentrated Tomato Puree, Onion, Yellow Bean Paste (6%, Water, Soybeans, Salt, Wheat Flour), Ginger, Modified Starch, Soy Sauce (3%, Water, Soybean, Salt, Wheat Flour), Garlic, Sunflower Oil, Yeast Extract, Spice, Colour (Plain Caramel), Acidity Regulator (Acetic Acid), Sesame Oil, Salt, Chilli
|Typical Values||Per 100 g||Per (60 g)|
|Energy||466kJ / 110kcal||280kJ / 66kcal|
|- of which saturates||0.3g||0.2g|
|- of which sugars||16.8g||10.1g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Feb-2017 at 02:00. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.