Amoy Roasted Peanut Satay Stir Fry Sauce 120g
An enticing blend of roasted peanuts and ground spices, infused with coconut milk and a hint of red chilli.
Established in 1908 in the ancient Chinese town of Amoy, we have since been perfecting the right blend of herbs and spices to create great tasting recipes.
Amoy Straight To Wok™ Stir Fry Sauces are wonderfully versatile, helping you transform everyday vegetables, fish or meat into an exciting and great tasting meal, any day of the week.
The rest is up to you!
- No artificial colours
- No artificial flavourings
- Suitable for vegetarians
Natural separation may occur in this product.
For more recipe ideas visit: www.Amoy.co.uk
Once opened, use immediately
Amoy Hints and Tips
For a personal touch, add a dash of Amoy Dark Soy Sauce and some freshly chopped chillies for a spicy lift to your stir fry.
Great served with Amoy Straight to Wok Noodles.
Preparation and Usage
NEED SOME INSPIRATION?
Satay chicken recipe.
1 tbsp vegetable oil.
1 sachet Amoy peanut satay stir fry sauce.
2 chicken breasts (diced).
1/2 pack mangetout.
1 red onion (sliced).
1 carrot (sliced).
Amoy Straight to Wok™ noodles.
Stir fry chicken for 3-4 minutes then add your veg & fry until fully cooked
Add sauce and stir for 1 minute
Add noodles and stir fry for 1-2 minutes
10 minute meal deal
Country of Origin
HP Foods Limited,
Pouch - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Sugar, Roasted Peanuts (10%), Coconut Milk (Coconut Extract, Water), Sweet Red Bell Pepper, Modified Cornflour, Fresh Garlic, Sunflower Oil, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Wheat Flour), Yeast Extract, Yellow Bean Paste (Soybeans, Wheat Flour, Salt, Water), Chilli Puree (Red Chilli, Sea Salt), Salt, Acidity Regulator - Lactic Acid, Coconut Milk Powder (Coconut, Maltodextrin, Milk Proteins), Spices, Sesame Oil, Black Pepper
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per serving (60g)|
|-of which saturates||2.2g||1.3g|
|-of which sugars||10.9g||6.5g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Aug-2015 at 00:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.