Amoy Soy Sauce Light 150ml
over 1 month *
A dash of Amoy's traditionally brewed light Soy Sauce will add a delicious Oriental twist to all your favourite dishes. Amoy Light Soy Sauce is the essential ingredient to make Oriental dishes taste great, especially:
- Prawn stir fries.
- Vegetable stir fries.
- Sweet & sour dishes.
Preparation and Usage
Add Amoy light soy sauce to bring out the intensity of flavours. Brush onto chicken wings or ribs before barbecueing.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
HP Foods Limited,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Light Soy Sauce.
Best before end: see cap.
Naturally brewed in China. Blended in the UK
H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd.,
Brings out the savoury flavours.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Salt crystals may form naturally in this product.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Soy Sauce Extract (51%, Water, Soybean, Salt, Wheat Flour), Water, Sugar, Salt, Colour - Plain Caramel, Acidity Regulators - Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Preservative - Potassium Sorbate, Flavour Enhancers - E631 and E627
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per serving (5ml)|
|Energy||231kJ /||12kJ /|
|-of which saturates||<0.1g||<0.1g|
|-of which sugars||9.9g||0.5g|
|30 servings per bottle|
This simply brilliant Chinese inspired recipe combines succulent duck, fresh greens, sweet honey and soy to give you the perfect mid-week dinner. The crunch of the noodles adds an extra element of spark and texture to the final dish.
1 hr 10 mins
Wraps are great to have as an alternative to a heavy sandwich. You can buy seeded and wholemeal varieties now too, which is even better. Chicken with sweet chilli sauce and lots of crunchy veggies make for a perfect lunch at home or work. By Sophie Michell
Cooking en papillote means sealing the food up in a paper bag or parcel to gently steam in its own juices, allowing the delicious flavours of any added herbs, vegetables and other ingredients to mingle and permeate the dish.
This recipe is brought to you by Uncle Ben's.
Pasta is always popular with children. This fast, fun dish is based on ready-to-stir-fry Chinese noodles plus ready-sliced fresh vegetables and pre-cooked chicken. Perfect for Halloween!
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Jul-2016 at 01:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.