Annabel Karmel Bolognese Pasta Bake 200g
7 days guaranteed (avg. 13)*
£1.25 per 100g
No nasties - no flavourings or preservatives
Minced beef in a rich tomato and hidden vegetable sauce topped with Cheddar cheese
For recipes, download Annabel's iPhone App or follow Annabel on facebook, twitter and www.annabelkarmel.com
Please recycle me
That's why Annabel has put 25 years of recipe expertise into cooking-up this quick and delicious range of children's favourites. Low in salt and a tasty way towards their 5-a-day, toddlers and kids will love them.
*Visit www.annabelkarmel.com for information
For lots more recipes, advice and offers visit www.annabelkarmel.com
And check out our popular Family Cooking app too!
Discover even more on social:
- Brands: Annabel Karmel
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Microwave - From Chilled. Remove sleeve and pierce film several times. Place onto a microwavable plate and heat as indicated. After cooking, allow to stand for 1 minute in the microwave. Remove film using a knife or scissors and serve. Do not reheat. All microwaves vary, these are guidelines only.
800W 2 min 30 sec; Microwave - From Frozen. Remove sleeve and pierce film several times. Place onto a microwavable plate and heat as indicated. After cooking, allow to stand for 1 minute in the microwave. Remove film using a knife or scissors and serve. Do not reheat. All microwaves vary, these are guidelines only.
800W 5 min 30 sec; Oven cook - From Chilled. Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film several times. Place on baking tray in the centre of the oven and heat as indicated. After cooking, remove from oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes then serve. Do not reheat.
190°C / Gas 5 / Fan 170°C 25 min; Oven cook - From Frozen. Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film several times. Place on baking tray in the centre of the oven and heat as indicated. After cooking, remove from oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes then serve. Do not reheat.
190°C / Gas 5 / Fan 170°C 35 min
Return To Address
Annabel Karmel, MBE,
Country of Origin
Annabel Karmel, MBE,
Sleeve - Recyclable; Tray - Recyclable
No artificial additives
Full Product Name:
Minced British beef and Ditali Rigati pasta cooked in a tomato sauce.
Keep refrigerated and use within the date shown on front of pack.
Once opened use within 24 hours.
Suitable for freezing, freeze on day of purchase and use within 3 months.
Do not refreeze once thawed.
For use by date see top of pack.
Made in UK
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Milk, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Tomato (24%), Minced British Beef (18.5%), Ditali Rigati Pasta (11%) (Durum Wheat Semolina, Water), Onion, Water, Carrot, Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Apple Juice, Red Pepper, Apple, Sundried Tomato Paste (Sundried Tomato, Tomato Paste, Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Salt, Basil, Garlic, Oregano), Tomato Purée, Garlic Purée, Thyme, Cornflour, Basil, Italian Style Hard Cheese (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Worcester Sauce (Water, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Onion Purée, Salt, Tamarind Paste, Clove, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée), Beef Stock (Beef, Water, Onion Powder, Salt, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Tomato Purée), Balsamic Vinegar, Bay Leaf
No Added Sugar; No Added Salt
|Typical Values||per 100g||per meal|
|of which saturates||2.4g||4.8g|
|of which sugars||2.8g||5.6g|
|Pack contains one 200g serving|
|(Fruit and veg portions are based on a child's 40g portion size)|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.