Ara Pathway Sauvignon Blanc 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
New Zealand Wine
Ara wines (from the Maori for `Pathway") come from one place, a single estate lying at the elevated end of the Wairau Valley in Marlborough. Here the Wairau and Waihopai rivers meet giving us all the beneficial climatic influences that have made the region famous, plus some special advantages that come with our soil types and higher altitude. Bordered by rivers on three sides and easing into the foothills of the Southern Alps on the western edge, 2400 hours of sunshine go into every glass of Pathway.
Using carefully selected parcels from across this single estate, Pathway Sauvignon Blanc combines restrained herbaceous minerality and stonefruit flavours with the tropical, pungent passionfruit aromatics typical of Marlborough. Using a modern outlook and ancient land, Pathway is a strikingly different example of Marlborough Sauvignon. Pure Enjoyment! .
Alc. 13% Vol.
The Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to purchase or attempt to purchase alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18.
- Brands: Ara Pathway
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc
- Countries: Australia, Marlborough
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: White
The Pathway Sauvignon Blanc is a classic expression of Marlborough from Ara. Fully flavoured Sauvignon Blanc with lively citrus and tropical fruit aromas, delivered with a clean refreshing finish.
Made with grapes from one place, ARA single estate wine aims to deliver more surprise, more excitement and more enjoyment.
Fusing the time-honoured art of winemaking with fresh ideas, we amplify and refine the natural qualities of our remarkable Wairau Valley location. The result is a strikingly different Marlborough, New Zealand experience.
Ara's Pathway wines are sourced from throughout Ara's Single Estate vineyard. The grape parcels are purposefully selected to deliver the perfect balance between the renowned Marlborough exuberance and fruit expression and the refinement that provides the elegance and texture that you can expect from Ara.
Country of Origin
Winegrowers of Ara
1003 State H-WY 63
Negociants UK Ltd.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk, Contains Sulphites
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Truffle is an acquired taste and, for many, a dream. With this delicious recipe it is also an affordable one.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-May-2015 at 00:53. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.