Offer - Asti Martini Italy 7.5% 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
- Brands: Asti Martini
- Grape Varieties: Muscat
- Wine Styles: Dessert, Sweet, Sparkling
- Countries: Italy
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: Under 8% Vol, Sparkling Wine
Sparkling wines and Champagne should always be stored in a cool and dry place away from light and heat sources. The ideal temperature for storage is 13-15 degrees C.
Warning: Sparkling wines contain high natural pressure. Do not allow bottles to get warm. Chill bottle before opening and avoid shaking. Point bottle away from others and yourself when removing wire, hood and cork. Hold the cork firmly and twist out slowly by hand. Never in any circumstances use a corkscrew to open.
Serve well chilled.
Warning! Bottle contains high natural pressure. Keep chilled and avoid shaking. Point bottle away from others and yourself when removing wire, hood and cork. Hold the cork firmly and twist out slowly by hand. Never in any circumstances use a corkscrew to open
Preparation and Usage
Serve chilled to 7°C.
Intense, lightly aromatized with scents of fresh grape, melon and peach and brioche. Sweet, smooth, intense and elegant. Lovely, with good aromas of fresh fruit, like pears and pineapple, it has a harmonious finish.
Served chilled to 7°C
For over 150 years MARTINI has been passionate about crafting quality wine. Setting new standards, creating new styles of sparkling wines like rosé & demi-sec makes MARTINI one of the pioneers in the story of Italian wine production. Today MARTINI Spumanti embody a wine making heritage that is handed down from generation to generation.
The growing areas for Asti (Piedmont) are difficult areas in which to grow vines. High on the hillsides the vineyards are small, steep and labour intensive. But their unique climate is perfect for the aromatic freshness we need.
Machines can not easily operate here and harvesting is nearly always by hand.
In 1895, Federico Martinotti, invented a new method to create Spumante. By creating the secondary fermentation in a closed and sealed vat he found a way not only to make wines of consistently high quality, but also a way to do it more quickly in order to preserve the natural freshness of the grapes. The process is now: grapes to fermentation, secondary fermentation to bottle.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Martini & Rossi S.p.A.,
P.zza Luigi Rossi 2,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Asti - White Italian Wine
Store in a cool dry place.
CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. KEEP CHILLED. AVOID SHAKING. POINT BOTTLE AWAY FROM SELF AND OTHERS WHEN OPENING. HOLD CORK FIRMLY WHEN REMOVING WIRE CAGE. TWIST OUT SLOWLY BY HAND. NEVER USE A CORKSCREW TO OPEN.
Product of Italy
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans; Organic; Kosher
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.