Atora Shredded Vegetable Suet 200g
over 3 weeks *
For light, fluffy dumplings, pastries, puddings and pies.
Keep Atora in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
See pack for full instructions.
Preparation and Usage
100 g (4 oz) self-raising flour, 50 g (2 oz) Atora suet, pinch of salt, cold water (approximately 5 tablespoons or enough to make a firm but pliable dough).
1. Mix the flour, Atora and salt with the water.
2. Divide dough into 8 and gently shape into balls with floured hands.
3. Place on top of a simmering stew or casserole. Cover with a tight fitting lid and cook for 20 minutes. Serve hot.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Premier Foods Group Ltd,
PO Box 66093,
Vegetable Oils (59%) (Palm, Sunflower), Wheat Flour, Stabiliser: Pectin
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold|
|of which saturates||32.8 g|
|of which sugars||1.4 g|
This jam roly-poly is simple to make, comforting and sure to bring back memories of traditional school dinners
1 hr 15 mins
Cheat... You can prepare the dumpling mix a few hours ahead of time and keep it in the refrigerator until ready to cook. Cook's Notes You can use any kind of poultry for this dish - try chicken thighs, on the bone, or pork. Remember to remove the bay leaves before serving.
1 hr 30 mins
The dumplings soak up all the delicious rich flavours of the stew.
3 hrs 10 mins
The last Sunday before advent is known as Stir-up Sunday because it's the day to get cracking on the Christmas pudding. Why not give our traditional recipe a try this November?
6 hrs 30 mins
Make this pudding a couple of weeks before Christmas day. Feed it with rum regularly and allow the flavours to fully develop. El Dorado 5 year old is the perfect rum for this as its made from 100% demerara sugar and has a rich, fruity flavour.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Mar-2015 at 01:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.