Aunt Bessie's Frozen Chunky Croquettes 550g
Bake in 25 minutes
"I've selected the finest ingredients to create my delicious chunky croquettes and now it's over to you! Perfect with chicken, sausages, fish fingers...you name it! Bake for just 25 minutes for light fluffy mashed potato with a crispy crumb shell. Irresistible!"
"I've selected the finest potatoes to create my delicious chunky croquettes and now it's over to you! Perfect with chicken, sausages, fish fingers... you name it!
Bake for just 30 minutes for light fluffy mashed potato with a crispy crumb shell. Irresistible!"
GET A HELPING HAND.
There's an extra helping hand waiting for you on Facebook & Twitter with all my latest competitions, coupons and family meal ideas.
Oven cook - From Frozen. HOW TO COOK... NOW OVER TO YOU
COOK FROM FROZEN. Once defrosted do not refreeze.
All cooking appliances vary, the following is a guideline. TAKE CARE - product will be HOT.
TO OVEN COOK:
Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 220°C, 425°F, Gas Mark 7. 30 MINUTES.
Fan Assisted Oven: Preheat oven to 200°C, 400°F. 30 MINUTES.
Remove all packaging. Spread the Croquettes evenly on a baking tray with upturned edges. Place the tray in the centre of a preheated oven and COOK 30 MINUTES until crisp and golden. Turn the Croquettes halfway through cooking to ensure even crispness.
Ensure the Croquettes are piping hot before serving.
NOT SUITABLE FOR MICROWAVE COOKING.
Country of Origin
Full Product Name:
Mashed potato with a breadcrumb and batter coating.
Made in the United Kingdom
H.J. Heinz Foods UK Limited.
30 MINS BAKES IN THE OVEN.
Mashed potato in a crumb coating.
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS.
A BUSINESS TO BE PROUD OF.
A PART OF WILLIAM JACKSON FOOD GROUP.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Potato (78%), Breadcrumbs (7%) (Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin); Salt; Dextrose), Palm Oil, Batter (2%) (Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin); Wheat Starch; Salt; Pepper Extract), Potato Granules, Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Potato Starch, Stabilisers (E464, E450), White Pepper
|Typical Values||Per 100g (as sold)||Per Serving* (3 croquettes) (as consumed)|
|of which saturates||2.8g||3.5g|
|of which sugars||<0.5g||<0.5g|
|*This pack contains approximately 4 servings|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 15-Mar-2015 at 02:20. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.