Baby Leeks Waitrose 135g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
£14.81 per kg
By choosing these products you are improving the nutritional balance of your daily diet. A varied balanced diet together with frequent activity supports a healthy lifestyle.
waitrose.com/lovelife for more information
Refrigerated after purchase.
Wash before use
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Country of Packing
Tray & Overwrap
Film - Not Recyclable
Refrigerate after purchase.
Per 100g Calories 26, Fat 0.5, Saturates 0.1, Salt 0.01g, Sugars 2.2g GDA
Punnet - Plastic - check local recycling
Film - Plastic - not currently recycled
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.2g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
Quick to cook up, this dish works because the naturally delicious flavours of the ingredients are allowed to shine through without being concealed. The spices add a delicate and delicious edge which infuse exciting flavours into the dish, and the cumin-flavoured lentils are a tasty take on plainer, pasta-based dishes.
This dish is not for the faint hearted and the final stages of this recipe may require an extra hand. Commitment will be rewarded by a sublime dish which sums up the brilliance of contemporary British cooking.
Leeks can be a brilliant star ingredient in recipes!
With its colourful vegetables - orange baby carrots, green asparagus tips and white baby onions - and tasty roast chicken chunks, this easy and simple dish makes a great family meal.
This filo pie is quite quick to make and is ideal for a light lunch.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.