Bacardi Carta Blanca 1L
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Bacardí Carta Blanca has been blended by Maestros de Ron Bacardí. This rum has light vanilla notes, developed in oak barrels, and is perfect for mixing.
Planted at the first Bacardí distillery in Cuba in 1862, El Coco survived wars, earthquakes and a distillery fire. We now plant a palm at all of our facilities as a reminder of our homeland.
- Brands: Bacardi
Store in a cool dry place
Due to Bacardi Superior Rum's perfectly balanced taste, it was used by cocktail pioneers as the principle ingredient in the birth of the world's best known rum cocktails including the Mojito (1860's), the Daiquiri (1896), the Cuba Libre (1900) and the Bacardi Cocktail? (1917). Despite Bacardi Rum and Coke® being the world's most asked for branded spirit and mixer combination, its unique flavour is also great served over ice with a squeeze of lime and the mixer of your choice - orange juice, lime & soda, ginger or cranberry juice.
Preparation and Usage
As this rum neither dominates nor disappears, it mixes well with all sodas and fresh juices, as well as your favourite cola.
Alternatively learn how to make the original BACARDI Mojito at www.bacardi.com
Bacardí Carta Blanca is a light tasting and aromatic white rum with delicate floral and fruity notes
Ideal for mixing. As this rum neither dominates nor disappears, it mixes well with all sodas and fresh juices, as well as your favourite cola
Return To Address
Bacardi España S.A.,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Bacardi España S.A.,
Full Product Name:
Bacardi - Martini Portugal,
Castanheira Do Ribatejo,
One of the world's favourite cocktails dating from the late 1890's, celebrating when Cuba gained independence. A simple, perfectly balanced mix of BACARDI Superior rum and Coca cola, brought to life with a squeeze of fresh lime.
The original and authentic BACARDI Superior rum Mojito, using only the freshest aromatic mint and fresh-pressed lime juice to create the most perfectly balanced, crisp and refreshing Mojito. The word Mojito is derived from the Spanish word 'Mojo', meaning little spell. Recipe published with permission from Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands.
A refreshingly long drink with a sharp edge. To make a pitcher: 100ml Bacardi 100ml Bacardi Gold 100ml fresh lime juice Top with 700ml ginger beer Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with lime wedges.
A nutty, rich flavour, with undertones of fresh lemon. To make a pitcher: 140ml Bacardi Superior 60ml Amaretto 2 lime wedges squeezed Top with 800ml bitter lemon Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with 4 lime wedges.
A twist on a classic mojito.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Feb-2017 at 01:16. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.