Bacardi Superior Rum 35cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Appearance: Clear, polished, shimmering and bright, water white
Aroma/Nose: Impressions of light vanilla, (which serves to bring up the other flavours) and fresh apricot. Crisp woody herbs (lavender, thyme), flowers, subtle fresh fruits, soft nuts (ground almonds/marzipan), light banana
Taste/Palate: Mild, soft, aromatic and delicate. Candied fruit, crystallised fruit, impressions of vanilla and apricot, sweet, creamy almond/marzipan flavours (almond croissant), Sweet fruity overtones, smooth and light.
Finish: Dry, crisp and very clean finish, slightly sweet.
In our new bottle designs we pay tribute to Don Facundo Bacardi Masso and the legacy of his rum; showcasing stories of the Bacardi family and history over 153 years, and celebrating the human craft and passion that still goes into every bottle today.
New Bottle. Same Relentless Passion.
- Brands: Bacardi
Store away from the sunlight.
Due to BACARDI Superior Rum's perfectly balanced taste, it was used by cocktail pioneers as the principle ingredient in the birth of the world's best known rum cocktails including the Mojito (1860's), the Daiquiri (1896), the Cuba Libre (1900) and the Bacardi Cocktail™ (1917).
Despite BACARDI Rum and Coke® being the world's most asked for branded spirit and mixer combination, its unique flavour is also great served over ice with a squeeze of lime and the mixer of your choice - orange juice, lime & soda, ginger ale or cranberry juice
Preparation and Usage
As this rum neither dominates nor disappears, it mixes well with all sodas and fresh juices, as well as your favourite cola.
Alternatively learn how to make the original BACARDI Mojito at www.bacardi.com
Mild, soft, aromatic and delicate. Candied fruit, crystallised fruit, impressions of vanilla and apricot, sweet, creamy almond/marzipan flavours (almond croissant), Sweet fruity overtones, smooth and light.
Great served over ice with a squeeze of lime and the mixer of your choice - orange juice, lime & soda, ginger ale, cranberry juice or cola.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Glass bottle recyclable
Full Product Name:
Rum imported from Puerto Rico
Light and fresh.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-Oct-2016 at 02:08. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.