Bakery On Main Cinnamon Raisin Granola 340g
over 1 month *
£1.35 per 100g
Gluten & wheat, cholesterol, dairy & casein and trans fat free
Low in sodium
Cinnamon raisin granola
It all started in the small bakery of our natural foods market on Main Street in Glastonbury, Connecticut. Since 1992 we have taken the highest quality natural and organic ingredients and crafted them with care into culinary marvels for our friends and customers. Located just three miles from the original bakery, our 26,000 square foot plant has maintained the same handcrafted quality to this day. Hence, our motto:
Good Things Come from Small Batches
Our passion for great taste and commitment to good health have lead us to create the Bakery On Main Gourmet Naturals line of Premium Fiber Power Granola. Gourmet Naturals means food that's good for you but tastes like it isn't. That's what we are all about, better health and happy taste buds living together in harmony.
We hope you love our products as much as we love creating them for you. Thank You!
Michael Smulders, Founder
Love Bakery On Main?
Join the Club!
Our Eat Better Live Better Club members get special coupons, recipes & more! Join at www.BakeryOnMain.com
Serving Size 1/2 cup (57g)
Servings Per Container 6
9 Grams of Fiber Per Serving
Today, that mission has expanded to not only make our customers happy with great-tasting gluten free products, but spreading a little bit of happiness to everyone we meet and work with. I'd also like to encourage you to think about the things that make you happy, and to do something to make yourself, a family member, a friend or even a complete stranger happy.
Now our bakery is bigger, still bake in small batches. We hope you love our products as much as we love creating them for you.
When you purchase Bakery On Main products, you are helping to fund Celiac research and awareness efforts
Bakery On Main products help fuel amateur and professional athletes
Save $1.50 when you join our email club plus get more coupons every month
Happy Taste Buds
Check out our other great products at bakeryonmain.com
Non GMO Project Verified
Bakery on Main
Store in cool, dry place. Once opened, reseal the bag.
Start your day with a nutritious bowl of our delicious Fiber Power Granola or...
Mix into yogurt
Sprinkle on ice cream
Snack straight from the bag
Made in a facility that processes tree nuts and peanuts
Preparation and Usage
Sprinkle on Yogurt or Ice Cream as a topping. Consume with milk as a breakfast cereal
Return To Address
If you are not happy with this product, simply return the unused portion for a no-questions-asked refund
Questions & Comments? 888 533 8118
PO Box 163,
Fax 0208 903 1753
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
375 Park Avenue, East Hartford CT 06108
Full Product Name:
Fiber Power Cinnamon Raisin Granola
Product of USA
PO Box 163,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Almonds, Free From Dairy, Free From Gluten, May Contain Peanuts, Contains Sesame, Free From Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Gluten Free Oats (62%), Honey, Inulin (Pre-Biotic Fiber), Brown Rice Syrup, Raisins (5%), Rapeseed Oil, Flax Meal, Cinnamon (2%), Sesame Seeds, Flavourings, Sea Salt, Ground Almonds
Gluten & Wheat Free, Dairy & Casein Free, All Natural, Made with Certified Gluten Free Oats
|Typical Values||per 100g||A 57 g serving contains||% RI*|
|Energy||1721 kJ||980 kJ||12 %|
|411 kcal||234 kcal|
|Fat||11.4 g||6.5 g||10 %|
|-Of which saturates||1.3 g||0.8 g||4 %|
|Carbohydrate||71.2 g||40.6 g||14 %|
|-Of which sugars||15.3 g||8.7 g||10 %|
|Fibre||15.2 g||8.6 g|
|Protein||12.9 g||7.3 g||15 %|
|Salt||0.21 g||0.12 g||2 %|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.