Banana Boat Kids Ultramist Tear Free Spray SPF 50 175ml
£7.43 per 100ml
UVA - **** (Superior)
- Tear free;
- High protection;
- Sun-tested, sun-proven™;
- Fast & even coverage;
- Continuous lotion spray;
- Water resistant.
Banana Boat® UltraMist® Spray Lotion Kids Tear-Free SPF 50 provides fast and even protection with just one touch. This ultra gentle and fragrance free AvoTriplex® technology for photstable high UVA & UVB protection that won't break down and is water resistant.
Pressurised container. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Keep out of reach of children.
Directions: Apply generously and evenly to all areas 15 minutes before sun exposure. Do not spray on face. Spray on hands to apply to face. Use in a well-ventilated area. Reapply at frequent intervals, after swimming, perspiring and towel drying.
- Do not stay too long in the sun even while wearing a sunscreen.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Wearing protective clothing and very high SPF sunscreen is important for babies and young children.
- Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use.
Warning: Pressurised container. Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Preparation and Usage
Directions: Apply generously and evenly to all areas 20 minutes before sun exposure. Do not spray on face. Spray on hands to apply to face. Use in a well-ventilated area. Reapply at frequent intervals, after swimming, perspiring and towel drying.
Country of Origin
Playtex Products Inc,
Aqua (Water), Isohexadecane , Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Octocrylene, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, PEG-8, C30-38 Olefin/Isopropyl Maleate/MA Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Glucose, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Carbonate, Disodium EDTA, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Aloe Barbadensis, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.