Banrock Station Shiraz / Mataro - Wine Box 2009 3L
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £4.75
Contains 4 Bottles
Easy to carry and store, and always great value versus bottles. Great for everyday or dining at home
83% lighter than bottles so easier to carry and lighter on the environment, making a huge reduction in landfull waste and in the energy needed to transport your wine.
Since we began in 1994, we have donated over £2.3m to 95 environmental projects in 13 countries around the world. Learn more about the projects we are supporting by visiting www.banrockstation.com
If you are coming to Australia, you are very welcome to drop in. We would love to welcome you to our home.
- Brands: Banrock Station
- Grape Varieties: Shiraz - Syrah
- Countries: New South Wales
- Price Ranges: £12 to £20
- Wine Cellar: Red
Keeps fresh for up to six weeks after opening. As wine is consumed, the inner bag collapses, ensuring that air is excluded and wine quality is maintained.
It is delicious with pasta, red meats and blue or matured cheeses.
1. Lay cask flat with perforated opening facing upwards.
2. Break and lift perforated section to expose pourer. Remove circular cardboard tab from perforated flap.
3. Carefully pull through large opening and slide into circular opening.
4. Push flap down behind threaded neck of pourer to lock it in place.
5. Remove security seal.
6. To dispense wine, stand cask upright and activate flap
Enjoy flavours of plum, raspberry and black cherry with hints of spice. Soft ripe raspberry and plum fruit flavours with spicy black cherry and white pepper
Since we began in 1994, we have donated over £2.3m to 95 environmental projects in 13 countries around the world. Learn more about the projects we are supporting by visiting www.banrockstation.com. If you are coming to Australia, you are very welcome to drop in we would love to welcome you to our home.
South Eastern Australia
Cellaring 2 years / Fermentation Stainless steel / Maturation Stainless steel tanks.
Country of Origin
Banrock Station Wines,
Kingston on Murray,
Pack - Recyclable
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.