Banrock Station Shiraz / Mataro, SE Australia 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £6.79
This Shiraz Mataro is a smooth, soft red wine with ripe cherry fruit flavours and a touch of oak.
From wildlife conservation in the UK and wetland preservation in Australia to helping to save salmon in Canada, these projects and many more are close to our hearts.
Helping protect our beautiful planet since 1995.
Good earth, fine wine
At Banrock Station we have created the perfect environment to produce excellent wine. With care and nurture for the earth we have transformed this once barren land into a place ideal for grapevines to thrive. Our passion and dedication to our vineyards has enabled us to create some of Australia's finest wines. Since we began in 1994, we have donated over £2.3m to 95 environmental projects in 13 countries around the world. Learn more about the projects we are supporting by visiting www.banrockstation.com. If you are coming to Australia, you are very welcome to drop in. We would love to welcome you to our home.
- Brands: Hardys
- Grape Varieties: Shiraz - Syrah
- Wine Styles: Full Bodied
- Countries: New South Wales
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: Red
It is delicious with pasta, red meats and blue or matured cheeses
Soft, ripe blackberry and plum fruits are complemented by spicy black cherry and white pepper characteristics. Juicy and long
Since we began in 1994, we have donated over £2.3m to 95 environmental projects in 13 countries around the world. Learn more aboutthe projects we are supporting by visiting www.banrockstation.com. If you are coming to Australia, you are very welcome to drop in we would love to welcome to our home
South Eastern Australia
Cellaring 2 years / Fermentation Stainless steel / Maturation Stainless steel tanks
Country of Origin
Banrock Station Wines,
Kingston on Murray,
Pack - Glass
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.