Banrock Station Shiraz / Mataro Wine Box 3L
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£4.75 per 75cl
Contains the equivalent of 4 x 750 ml bottles
This great value product is easy for you to carry and store. Perfect for everyday, dining at home or social occasions with family and friends.
This packaging is at least 83% lighter than the bottle equivalent, so it's easier for you to carry. As it requires less energy to transport, it is also lighter on the environment.
Since 1995, Banrock station's global environmental donations have exceed £3m across more than 130 projects in 13 countries.
- Brands: Banrock Station
- Grape Varieties: Shiraz - Syrah
- Countries: New South Wales
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Price Ranges: £12 to £20
- Wine Cellar: Red
Keeps fresh for up to six weeks after opening. As wine is consumed, the inner bag collapses, ensuring that air is excluded and wine quality is maintained.
It is delicious with pasta, red meats and blue or matured cheeses.
1. Lay cask flat with perforated opening facing upwards.
2. Break and lift perforated section to expose pourer. Remove circular cardboard tab from perforated flap.
3. Carefully pull through large opening and slide into circular opening.
4. Push flap down behind threaded neck of pourer to lock it in place.
5. Remove security seal.
6. To dispense wine, stand cask upright and activate flap
Preparation and Usage
Follow the simple instruction on this box and serve fresh glasses of wine up to 6 weeks after opening. As the wine is consumed the inner bag collapses, ensuring that air is excluded and wine quality is maintained.
1. Lay pack flat with perforated opening facing upwards. Break and lift perforated flap. Tear off circular portion.
2. Carefully pull neck of tap through the opening.
3. Position neck of tap in opening and secure with flap.
4. To dispense wine, stand pack in upright position, remove security seal (where fitted) and activate tap.
Soft, ripe blackberry and plum fruits are complemented by spicy black cherry and white pepper characteristics. Juicy and long
Since 1995, Banrock Station's global environmental donations have exceed £3m across more than 130 projects in 13 countries.
At Banrock Station, we have created the perfect environment to produce excellent wine. With care and nurture for the earth, we have transformed this once barren land into a place ideal for grapevines to thrive.
Cellaring 2 years / Fermentation Stainless steel / Maturation Stainless steel tanks.
We strive for greater environmental responsibility with our packaging & use sustainable techniques in the vineyard & winery.
Return To Address
Accolade Wines Ltd.,
Country of Origin
Banrock Station Wines,
Kingston on Murray,
Box - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Shiraz Mataro - Red Australian Wine
Fresh wine to the last glass
This wine is sealed in an airtight bag, so it stays fresh for up to 6 weeks after it's first opened.
Wine of Australia
Improted and packaged by:
Accolade Wines Ltd.,
1 Box = 4x750ml bottles of wine
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.