Barilla Penne Rigate 500g
*Source: Nielsen Retail Index.
Eating Well, The Italian Way
Pasta in a nutritious food and one of the main ingredients of the Mediterranean diet, add a tomato sauce for a delicious Italian meal that everyone can enjoy.
Since 1877 four generations of the Barilla family have been making pasta in Parma, Italy with carefully selected durum wheat, water and an unmatched passion for the fine art of eating well. That's how Barilla has become Italy's No.1 brand of pasta.
Hob - From Ambient. Get the best from your pasta by cooking the Italian way.
1) Bring a pan of water to the boil (1 litre of water for every 100g of pasta). Add salt to taste.
2) Add pasta to boiling water.
3) For authentic "al dente" pasta, boil for 11 minutes, stirring occasionally. For more tender pasta, boil for an additional minute.
4) Drain well and serve immediately with your sauce.
Preparation and Usage
Eating well, the Italian way
Pasta is a nutritious food and one of the main ingredients of the Mediterranean diet, add a tomato sauce for a delicious Italian meal that everyone can enjoy.
Return To Address
For UK & Ireland:
To contact Barilla: www.barilla.com
Country of Origin
Barilla G. e R. Fratelli,
Società per Azioni Via Mantova 166,
Full Product Name:
Durum Wheat Semolina Pasta
Store in a cool dry place.
Made in Italy
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Eggs, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Durum Wheat Semolina, Water
|Of which: Saturates g||0,5||0,4||2%|
|Of which: Sugars g||3,5||3,0||3%|
|(1)85g = example of a serving|
|The package contains approximately 6 servings|
|(2)RI = Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Mar-2017 at 01:57. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.