Baron de Ley Club Privado Rioja 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£10.99 per 75cl
- Brands: Baron
- Grape Varieties: Tempranillo
- Countries: Rioja
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: Red, IWSC
Baron De Ley
A full to medium bodied deep red cherry coloured wine. Good intensity, with ripe fruit and fine delicate traces from its noble ageing. It delivers round and rich tannins, leaving a fresh and fruity aftertaste with some toasty traces
Baron de Ley S.A.
Barón de Ley was founded in 1985 by a small group of Rioja wine professionals who wanted to develop a purely ¿vineyard driven¿ winery, oriented to the production of high quality wines from their own vineyards. They also wanted to develop and implement a new style of ¿modern¿ Rioja wines; wines of deeper colour, structure and concentration, in line with what today's most discerning consumers are looking for.
The vineyard is located in the Rioja Baja area, here a clear Mediterranean influence is present. This implies more isolation and less rains than in the western Rioja areas, which creates optimal conditions for the obtention of wines with more colour, concentration and phenolic maturation.
The grapes are picked at the end of September by hand. They are then de-stemmed and crushed, maceration takes place for 7 days. Fermentation then takes place at 29°C for 15 days in stainless steel vats. Following this the wine is oaked for 6 months in American oak barrels.
Country of Origin
Baron De Ley, S.A.,
Full Product Name:
Rioja - Red Spanish Wine
Product of Spain
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.