Offer - Bassett's Soft & Chewy Active Health Multivitamins 30 per pack
Suitable for children from 12 years
Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
Vitamin B2 Riboflavin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
Vitamin B2 Riboflavin contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
Vitamin B5 Pantothenic Acid contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
Vitamin A contributes to the normal function of the immune system
Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system
Vitamin B5 Pantothenic Acid contributes to normal mental performance
Vitamin B6 contributes to normal psychological function
Biotin contributes to normal psychological function
Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
Bones, muscles & skin
Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
Vitamin B2 Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells
Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
Vitamin C contributes normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, bones, gums, teeth, blood vessels
Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels
Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function
Biotin contributes to the normal maintenance of skin and hair
Store in a cool, dry place, below 25ºC.
Keep out of reach of children.
Suggested daily intake for adults and children over 12 years old: One pastille daily.
Do not excees the suggested daily intake.
- Do not take Vitamin A supplements if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant in the near future, except on the advice of a doctor.
- Contains maltitol which is polyol - excessive consumption may cause a laxative effect.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Preparation and Usage
Suggested daily intake: one pastille daily.
Do not exceed the suggested daily intake.
Ernest Jackson & Co. Ltd,
29 High Street,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Raspberry flavour multivitamin and zinc food supplement pastilles with sweeteners.
Store in a cool dry place below 25°C.
Warning: Do not take Vitamin A supplements if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant in the near future, except on the advice of a doctor.
Contains Maltitol which is a polyol - excessive consumption may cause a laxative effect. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Not suitable for children under the age of 12.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sweeteners [Maltitol (contains Sulphites), Sorbitol, Sucralose], Gelatine (Bovine), Vitamin C, Acid (Malic Acid), Vitamin E Acetate, Zinc Citrate, Provitamin B5, Raspberry Juice Concentrate, Glazing Agent [Vegetable Oils (Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Sunflower Oil), Carnauba Wax], Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin B6, Flavouring, Colour (Carmine), Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Contains naturally occurring sugars
No Added Sugar
|Typical Values||Per Pastille||%RDA*|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||1.4mg||100%|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||6mg||100%|
|*RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance (Reference Intake)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 16-Mar-2015 at 03:19. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.