Batchelors Original Mushy Peas 300g
Nothing beats the flavour of British peas. We source the very best so they're full of taste. They're great in many recipes but our mushy peas are the perfect partner for fish 'n' chips.
Cooking Instructions - General. It's easy peasy!; Hob - From Ambient. It only takes a few minutes to heat me in a pot on the hob. Empty contents into a saucepan. Heat gently for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Do not allow to boil.; Microwave - From Ambient. (750W): 2 1/2 mins.
Place contents in a microwaveable container, cover and vent. Microwave on full power for 1 1/2 minutes, stir and re-cover. Microwave on full power for a further 1 minute. Allow to stand for 1 minute and stir before serving. For higher wattage microwaves heating times should be reduced.
Country of Origin
Can - Metal - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Mushy Processed Peas
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened empty, cover and refrigerate. Use within 2 days.
Best Before End: See Can End
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Processed Peas (95%), Water, Sugar, Salt, Colours (E101, E133)
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g (1/3 can serving)|
|(of which saturates)||0.2g|
|(of which sugars)||1.4g|
This is a slightly updated version of a dish from the Tyneside town of Gateshead. Traditionally these were made by the men digging the Manchester Ship Canal and fried on their shovels over a fire. The addition of sun dried tomatoes, instead of veggie bacon, gives this dish a sweet twist.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Mar-2015 at 02:22. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.