Offer - Baxters Favourites Minestrone Soup 400g
"This soup is full of Mediterranean flavour; we season tasty vegetables & pasta with garlic, oregano & basil to create this classic variety. For the full effect, I enjoy it with parmesan cheese & garlic bread."
2 of your 5 a day*
*Per can. Aim for at least 5 different portions of fruit or veg a day.
Once opened empty contents into a suitable food container and store refrigerated below 5°C. Consume within 2 days.
Cooking Instructions - General. Please Note: All cooking appliances vary. This is a guide only. Check product is piping hot before serving. Do not reheat once cooled.; Hob - From Ambient. Empty contents into a saucepan and heat gently for 3 - 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Do not boil.; Microwave - From Ambient. Cat D 750W - 3 1/2 mins, Cat E 850W - 3 mins.
Empty contents into a microwaveable container and cover. Stir halfway through cooking.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Baxters Food Group,
Packing - Recyclable
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Cooked Pasta (Durum Wheat Semolina) (14%), Carrots (6%), Onions, Tomato Paste (3%), Swede, Cabbage, Peas (2%), Potatoes, Cooked Haricot Beans (2%), Leeks, Red Peppers, Cornflour, Tomatoes, Yellow Peas, Salt, Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Modified Cornflour, Mixed Herbs (Parsley, Basil, Oregano, Marjoram, Sage, Thyme), Yeast Extract, Garlic Puree, Black Pepper, Flavouring
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||(As Sold) Per 100g||(As Sold) Per Can|
|of which saturates||0.2g||0.8g|
|of which sugars||1.8g||7.2g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 04-Jul-2015 at 01:11. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.