Beef Gravy Waitrose 500g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 13.5)*
55.8p per 100g
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. Check food is piping hot. If not heat for a further brief period.; Hob - From Chilled. Medium heat 6-7 mins.
Stir gravy as some natural separation may occur. Empty contents in to a saucepan. Heat over a medium heat for 6-7 minutes, stirring frequently.; Microwave - From Chilled. Cat B 650W 5 1/2 mins.
Cat D 750W 5 mins.
Cat E 850W 4 1/2 mins.
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Remove lid and stir as some natural separation may occur. Lay the lid back onto the pot and place pot on a microwaveable plate. Stir halfway through heating time. Allow to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Country of Origin
Lid - Plastic - Check Local Recycling;
Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
Beef gravy made with beef stock and red wine
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Warning: Pot and contents will be both hot after cooking. Please handle with care.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Nut, Contains Wheat, Contains Yeast
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Beef Stock (87%) (Water, Beef Extract, Vegetable Extract Carrots, Onions, Tomato Purée, Bay Leaf, Rosemary and Thyme), Onions, Red Wine (4%), Cornflour, Salt, Rosemary, Thyme, Black Pepper
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 1/6 Pot|
|of which saturates||0.0g||0.0g|
|of which sugars||0.9g||0.7g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.