Begude Domaine Begude Terroir Chardonnay 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £9.99
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
13% Alc. Vol.
- Brands: Begude
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Countries: Languedoc-Roussillon
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: White, Decanter
A pure delight as an aperitif and a joyous partner to seafood and white meat dishes
Zesty citrus freshness coupled with apple and pear notes; fine structure & pleasing minerality
A pure delight as an aperitif and a joyous partner to seafood and white meat dishes.
Laurent Girault & Richard Osbourne
Domaine Begude is a 29 hectare family-owned estate set high at 300m altitude in the foothills of the Pyrénées in the Limoux region of the South of France. The vineyard was established in the late 16th century and due to its great terroir, has always enjoyed a reputation for excellence.
We have 29 ha (72 acres) of wonderful terroir set at around 300m (1000ft) altitude in the foothills of the Pyrénées Mountains in the Terroir Mediterranéen of Limoux.
We enjoy a long, cool growing season with average daily temperatures reaching 25-33C (77-91F) in July and August, but with lows of 15-20C (59-68F) at night.
85% stainless steel fermentation & 15% in demi muids (600 l French oak barrel). Gentle lees stirring until Christmas; Bentonite fined and light membrane filtering just before bottling in March 2013.
Country of Origin
Scea Château Haute,
Pack - Glass
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.