Belvita Honey & Nut Breakfast Biscuits 6 x 50g
over 1 month *
At belVita, we're passionate about breakfast biscuits. That's why we worked in harmony with our farming partners to source 5 of the finest wholegrains. Baked together through our gentle baking process, these selected and nutritious grains are transformed to become tasty breakfast biscuits. They're the only breakfast biscuits proven to slowly release carbohydrates over 4 hrs, as part of a balanced breakfast.
Made with wholegrain, Source of Vitamin E and B1, Magnesium and Iron, Source of Fibre, Rich in Cereals, No colours or preservatives
Energy for the whole morning**
**belVita breakfast biscuits have a high content of slowly digestible starch, which is a slow release carbohydrate. Consumption of foods high in slowly digestible starch raises blood glucose concentration less after a meal compared to foods low in slowly digestible starch.
And this is proven in several scientific studies with belVita breakfast biscuits.
4h slow release carbohydrates*
*belVita biscuits in a balanced breakfast regularly release carbohydrates over 4 hours
To get your day off to a good start, try a balanced, yet absolutely delicious breakfast with belVita.
4 belVita breakfast biscuits (for slow release carbohydrates)
+ a plain dairy product (for your calcium intake)
+ a fruit (for vitamins)
+ a tea or a coffee (for your hydration)
It will provide you 20%-25% of your daily needs as per nutrition recommendation.
Keep in a cool, dry place.
Best Before: see top of pack.
May contain traces of milk, eggs, peanuts and sesame seeds
Return To Address
We would love to hear from you. Contact us on 0800 3134 540 (UK only) 1800 600 858 (ROI)
No colours or preservatives
Full Product Name:
Biscuits Made with Wholegrain Cereals, Honey, Nuts and Chocolate Chips and Added Vitamins and Minerals.
Contains 10 grams wholegrain cereals per serving (50g).
A 50 g serving contains 15 % of the Nutrient Reference Value (NRV) of Vitamin E, B1, Magnesium and Iron.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Barley, May Contain Eggs, Contains Hazelnuts, May Contain Milk, Contains Oats, Contains Rye, Contains Soya, Contains Spelt, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Cereals 62,5 % [Wheat Flour 41,9 %, Wholegrain Cereals 20,6 % (Oat Flakes 12,5 % Wholegrain Wheat Flour 3,2 %, Wholegrain Barley Flour 2,7 %, Wholegrain Spelt Flour 1,1 % Wholegrain Rye Flour 1,1 %)], Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Chocolate Chips 3,1 % [Sugar, Cocoa Paste, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin)], Hazelnuts 2,5 %, Honey 2,1 %, Raising Agents (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Ammonium Hydrogen Carbonate), Flavourings, Minerals (Magnesium Carbonate, Elemental Iron), Salt, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Vitamins [Vitamins E, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)]
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||100 g||%** / 100 g||1 biscuit (12.5 g)||%** / 12.5 g||%* / 4 biscuits (50 g)|
|Energy||1910 kJ||240 kJ|
|455 kcal||57 kcal||11 %|
|Fat||15 g||1.9 g||11 %|
|of which saturates||1.8 g||0.2 g||4 %|
|Carbohydrate||69 g||8.6 g||13 %|
|of which sugars||27 g||3.4 g||14 %|
|of which starch||42 g||5.2 g||-|
|Fibre||4.4 g||0.5 g||-|
|Protein||7.6 g||0.9 g||8 %|
|Salt||0.90 g||0.13 g||8 %|
|Vitamin E||3.6 mg||30 %||0.45 mg||4 %|
|Thiamin||0.33 mg||30 %||0.04 mg||4 %|
|Magnesium||112 mg||30 %||14 mg||4 %|
|Iron||4.2 mg||30 %||0.52 mg||4 %|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)|
|** Nutrient Reference Value|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 07-Feb-2016 at 00:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.