Offer - Belvoir Elderflower Cordial 500ml
Our own homemade recipe which we have made since 1984 (and long before then at home).
Belvoir Fruit Farms
Store in a cool, dark place.
After opening please keep in the fridge and drink within 3 weeks.
Best before end, see neck.
Dilute up to 1:10 to make 10 pints of lovely refreshing elderflower drink.
Splash some into white wine for a spritzer, or into a G & T, or any other cocktails
Preparation and Usage
Dilute about 1:10 to make 10 pints of lovely, refreshing elderflower drink.
Splash some into white wine for a spritzer, or into a G & T
Made with lots of lovely real juices that may separate over time, please shake the bottle before use.
Return To Address
We'd love to hear from you, (good or bad) so do call us on +44 (0)1476 870286.
Belvoir Fruit Farms Ltd,
Country of Origin
Belvoir Fruit Farms Ltd,
Pack - Glass
No flavourings or anything artificial
Full Product Name:
Made in the UK
Sugar, Water, Fresh Elderflowers (8%), Real Pressed Lemon Juice (not from Concentrate), Citric Acid
|Typical Values||per 100ml diluted 1 to 10|
|Energy kJ /kcal||92 / 22|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||5.3g|
The sweet and sour flavour of the fruit in this dish works extremely well with the cream, resulting in a well-rounded dessert.
A simple and refreshing cocktail.
Light and fresh.
Highland Spring is the nation’s favourite brand of bottled water. Drawn from protected, organic land in Perthshire, our natural spring water has been keeping families healthy, hydrated and full of the joys for over 30 years. For a refreshing treat, why not try one of our delicious Highland Spring sparkling mocktails?
Elderflower mingles with lime in this moreish cheesecake.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 04-Oct-2015 at 00:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.