Offer - Benecol Cholesterol Lowering Spread Olive 500g
over 2 weeks *
*Plant stanol ester has been shown to lower cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease. A daily intake of 1.5-2.4g plant stanols is proven to lower cholesterol by 7 to 10% in 2 to 3 weeks. Enjoying 3 servings daily helps keep your levels lower and gives an extra boost to the positive diet and lifestyle steps you've already taken.
Spreading. Freezing. Baking. Frying.
This pack contains 41 x 12g servings.
Preparation and Usage
You can use Benecol olive spread for... spreading, freezing, baking, frying
Return To Address
Any questions? Simply give us a call on 0800 018 4010 (UK) 1800 551 707 (IRL)
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
55% Reduced fat spread (11% olive oil) with added plant stanols
Best Before: See Top of Pack.
Benecol® foods are not intended for people who do not need to control their blood cholesterol. The beneficial effect is obtained with 1.5g-3g plant stanols.
More than 3g of plant stanols per day is not recommended.
Check with your doctor if you are taking cholesterol lowering medication. Benecol foods may not be nutritionally appropriate for pregnant or breast feeding women and children under five years old. Coronary heart disease has multiple risk factors and you may need to change more than one to lower overall risk.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Rapeseed Oil, Olive Oil (11%), Plant Stanol Ester 9.0g/100g*, Palm Oil, Buttermilk Powder (Milk), Salt, Emulsifiers (Mono and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Sunflower Lecithin), Flavourings, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Colour (Carotenes), Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, *Equivalent to Plant Stanols 5.3g/100g
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 10g serving|
|of which saturates||10g||1.0g|
|of which sugars||0.6g||Trace|
|Vitamin E||12mg (100%RI)||1.2mg (10%RI)|
|Vitamin A||900µg (113%RI)||90µg (11%RI)|
|Vitamin D3||7.5µg (150%RI)||0.75µg (15%RI)|
|RI - Reference intake|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Apr-2016 at 03:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.