Offer - Benecol Cholesterol Lowering Yogurt Drink Dairy Free Tropical 6 x 65.5g
over 1 week *
95.4p per 100g
*Plant stanol ester has been shown to lower cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease. A daily intake of 1.5-2.4g plant stanols is proven to lower cholesterol by 7 to 10% in 2 to 3 weeks and each bottle contains 2g. That's why one bottle a day gives the optimal effect- especially when consumed with a main meal and as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle, including your '5 a day'.
Enjoy just one bottle a day to lower cholesterol.
Benecol® foods are not intended for people who do not need to control their blood cholesterol. 1.5-2.4g of plant stanol per day is proven to lower cholesterol and each bottle contains 2g. That's why one bottle a day gives the optimal effect, especially when consumed with a main meal and as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle, including your '5 a day'.
Shake before use.
Do not drink if seal is broken.
Preparation and Usage
Shake before drinking
Return To Address
Any questions? Simply give us a call on 0800 018 4010 (UK) 1800 551 707 (IRL)
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
Tropical fruit flavoured soya drink with added plant stanols, sugars and sweetener.
Use By: See Top of Pack
Benecol® foods are not intended for people who do not need to control their blood cholesterol. The beneficial effect is obtained with 1.5g-3g plant stanols.
More than 3g of plant stanols per day is not recommended.
Check with your doctor if you are taking cholesterol lowering medication. Benecol foods may not be nutritionally appropriate for pregnant or breast feeding women and children under five years old. Coronary heart disease has multiple risk factors and you may need to change more than one to lower overall risk.
Do not drink if seal is broken
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Dairy, Contains Soya
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Plant Stanol Ester (Plant Stanol 3%), Soya Flour (3.8%), Pineapple Juice (from Concentrate) (2%), Mango (2%), Passion Fruit (from Concentrate) (2%), Orange Juice (from Concentrate) (2%), Lemon Juice (from Concentrate), Fructose, Stabiliser (Pectin), Flavourings, Colour (Beta-Carotene), Sweetener (Sucralose), Cultures, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 65.5g serving|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.2g|
|of which sugars||2.6g||1.7g|
|Vitamin B6||0.9mg (61% RI*)||0.6mg (43% RI*)|
|Folic Acid||75µg (38% RI*)||49µg (25% RI*)|
|*RI = Reference Intake|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.